At Adeline Services, we help our clients by offering advice on how to address employee issues, how to deal with poor performers, and how to handle labor relation issues. We also provide service in the areas of staffing, worker classification, and retirement counseling.
Adeline Services, Inc. is a veteran-owned human resources consulting firm that provides expert solutions to both the federal and private sectors. Our mission is to be your choice for your human resources workforce needs. Located in Bowie, Maryland, just miles from our nation’s capital, we are strategically positioned to meet your needs. Our team is equipped to address the full range of federal human resources services to include: staffing, classification, position management, organizational design, employee and labor relations.
We provide the full range of federal human resources services to include:
- Staffing: We offer advice, guidance, and direct support, including reviewing and processing initial recruitment SF-52’s, preparing vacancy announcements, crediting plans, and merit promotion certificates
- Classification: We offer the full-range of classification of positions from general schedule administrative to technical research or scientific jobs, and writing and revising position descriptions based on accurate job duties
- Position Management and Organizational Design: We facilitate supervisory and employee training that covers the full-range of human resource services
- Employee and Labor Relations: We give advice, guidance, and support to supervisors relating to employee misconduct and poor performance and labor management.
- Administrative Investigations: We conduct informal inquiries and fact- finding for grievances, complaints of harassment, post-employment, and suitability determinations.
- Employee Benefits: We provide expert advice to assist our clients in creating a roadmap for retirement, investments, life and health insurance, Worker’s Comp, and improving work life balance.
We offer a number of workforce development services designed to improve your relationship with your best asset – your employees. Specifically, we offer:
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Conflict Management/Team Building:
- Employee Selection and Retention
Employee Performance Training:
- Performance Management
- Time Management